Health & Safety
RLF has been providing CDM services to clients since the mid-nineties. With a dedicated team of health and safety professionals, we support our RLF colleagues to a holistic combined service incorporating services such as Cost Management, Building Surveying and Principal Designer and deliver CDM services in our own right for external clients who are looking to manage both construction, and general health and safety risks.
Our team comprises of professionals based in offices throughout the UK, who have notable experience of working in a number of sectors including residential (public and private), finance and investment, commercial and local government to name just a few. We are proud to showcase that we have worked on a wide range of projects ranging in value from £50K to upwards of £3 billion.
Click here to view a showcase of some of our recent projects.
Due to the multidisciplinary nature of RLF we are able to use our extensive experience to deliver a number of different services. These include:
- Principal Designer
- Advisor to Principal Designer
- Client CDM Advisor Services
- Support for the principal contractor
- Fire risk assessments of construction sites
- Site safety inspections
- Competency assessments of designers and/or contractors
- Risk assessment development and review
- Specialist risk assessments
- F10 notifications
- Development of pre-construction information
- Review of Construction Phase Plans
- Review and compilation of health and safety files
- Assistance with achieving third-party accreditations i.e. CHAS
- Site safety inductions
- On-site health and safety training including tool-box talks
- Continual professional development sessions