Posted: 26th September
One Eastside, Birmingham
The two blocks, one of 51 storeys and one of 15 storeys, will have 667 serviced residential units with excellent communal amenity space in one of Birmingham’s most sought-after postcodes, next to the HS2 Curzon Street
Station. Each apartment will have access to excellent communal features, such as the gym, cinema, café, sky terrace, flexible working, and meeting space.
- Demolition and remediation of the existing contaminated building and site
- Birmingham’s tallest building at 51 storeys and the associated design obstacles
- Incorporation of various communal facilities
RLF Key Success Factors:
- Tall building experience
- Knowledge of PRS / BTR requirements
- Delivering value within budget
RLF is providing Cost Management services on this project.