Teville Gate, Worthing
Client Name: Worthing Borough Council
Role: Project Manager, Cost Consultant & Principal Designer
This project consisted of the demolition of a five storey office block and a seven storey multi storey car park and other associated buildings.
RLF’s roles involved:
– procuring a team for the demolition and for the future car park works
– managing planning processes and statutory authorities
– procuring a contractor to carry out the demolition
– managing the entire process from conception to completion
– carrying out enabling works to secure the site with hoardings as well as organising the removal of unwanted persons,
needle sweeps and securing existing buildings.