Stone Yard, Birmingham
Client Name: Court Collaboration / High Street Group
Role: Cost Manager & Employer’s Agent
Comprising 995 apartments across a series of buildings incorporating landscaped podium deck and communal amenity space this is one of Birmingham’s largest residential developments. The seven residential blocks are clustered around two courtyard spaces with a new proposed central pedestrian route linking the Digbeth high street to Green street on the south of the site.
- Phasing requirements and programme
- Combination of tall (30 stories) and medium height buildings
- Acoustic treatments to façade of buildings adjacent to traffic and nightlife
- Incorporation of extensive communal facilities.
RLF Key Success Factors:
- Tall building experience
- Knowledge of PRS / BTR requirements
- Delivering value within budget.