Eastleigh College, Hampshire
Client Name: Eastleigh College
Role: Cost Manager
MGAC | RLF provided Cost Manager services on this project, which comprises two new-build blocks and external refurbishment of block C. The new builds housed the Health and Beauty/Arts and Design, and the new ICT STEM buildings.
- A new teaching block of 21,528 ft² on the main campus nursery site
- Improvements of the entrance to and circulation inside C block
- Upgraded the external fabric of C block
- Relocation/refurbishment of the training restaurant and kitchens
- A new advanced technology block of 22,604 ft² Desborough Road annexe
- Expansion of engineering and building services departments
- Disposal of the Cranbury Road annexe site
- Partial disposal of the Desborough Road annexe site
- Refurbishment of existing classroom
This project won ‘Innovation in Delivering Value’ at the Education Estates Awards 2018.