Eastleigh College, Hampshire
Client Name: Eastleigh College
Role: Cost Manager
RLF provided Cost Manager services on this project, which comprises of two new build blocks and external refurbishment of block C. The new builds housed the Health and Beauty/Arts and Design, and the new ICT STEM buildings.
- A new teaching block of 21,528 ft² on the main campus nursery site
- Improvements of the entrance to and circulation inside C block
- Upgraded the external fabric of C block
- Relocation / refurbishment of the training restaurant and kitchens
- A new advanced technology block of 22,604 ft² Desborough Road annexe
- Expansion of engineering and building services departments
- Disposal of the Cranbury Road annexe site
- Partial disposal of the Desborough Road annexe site
- Refurbishment of existing classroom
This project won ‘Innovation in Delivering Value’ at the Education Estates Awards 2018.
Click here to view all the winners